These days, people are doing all sorts of crazy stuff with their
websites after the newer versions of HTML, CSS and libraries for JavaScript
such as jQuery. It’s hard to believe that everyday technology in the field of
Computer Science is growing at such a fast rate, but since we’re living in the
moment, we don’t always notice it immediately. From my experience with
websites, I remember being able to put together an HTML file with my name on it
and showing it to my family. I thought I was doing great at the time, and during
that time, it truly was a great thing to do something so simplistic. These
days, after learning the new versions of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, the new library
jQuery and several other programming languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby on
Rails, I realized that Computer Science has grown a significant amount. There
are interactive and mobile friendly websites everywhere. Google, Facebook,
YouTube, etc. are all websites that have changed over the years. Thankfully the
W3C or the World Wide Web Consortium was created. This prevented web design
code to be monopolized by large companies and they also maintain the rules of
coding techniques for web design.
No comments:
Post a Comment